1). Click here to open and complete your enrollment form. Once you've completed the form, print the document and mail it to the address at the bottom of the form.
2). Enter your information by clicking the button below.
Greetings, dear friends! Welcome to the page of the Confraternity of the Rosary of the Order of Preachers in the Dominican Province of St. Martin de Porres. Our Province is geographically located in the Southern United States. This provincial area includes Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina. If you live in any of these southern states, you are welcome to consider becoming a member of the Confraternity of the Rosary through this page. The Confraternity is an ancient apostolate of the Order of Preachers that has led countless people to repentance and maturation in Christ for centuries through the maternal intercession of His Blessed Mother, Our Lady of the Rosary.
Membership in the Confraternity of the Rosary requires registration. You become a member by registering in the Confraternity online. You will then be officially enrolled in the register of the Rosary Confraternity. There are no meetings or membership dues.
As a member of the Confraternity, you are commissioned to offer at least Fifteen Mysteries of the Rosary every week. You may offer these Fifteen Mysteries of the Rosary all together or separately in three groups of Five Mysteries. You are also free to offer more Mysteries daily as the Holy Spirit moves you through the maternal intercession of Blessed Mary, Our Lady of the Rosary. In doing so, you promise to pray for all the members of the Confraternity every time you offer a Rosary to Our Lady. This is your only requirement as a member of the Confraternity, but the hope and prayer is that you will fulfill this requirement because of your faithful love for the Blessed Mother who directs all her children to her Son, Jesus Christ, through the Rosary. In this act of love for her in the Rosary, you faithfully honor her as your Mother who became the Mother of God that she would become your Mother, the Mother of God's people. At the same time, this commission to pray at least 15 Mysteries of the Rosary for all the members of the Confraternity does not bind under sin.
According to Tradition, after Blessed Mary, Our Lady of the Rosary, commissioned St. Dominic to propagate her Psalter, her Holy Rosary, in the 12th Century, she revealed 15 Promises to him and later to Blessed Alan de la Roche in the 15th Century that would be fulfilled for them, and all other Catholics, who faithfully practiced the Rosary.
1. Whosoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary shall receive signal graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all people who recite the Rosary.
3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin and defeat heresies.
4. It will cause good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire for Eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means!
5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary shall not perish.
6. Whosoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its Sacred Mysteries, shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of Eternal Life.
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the Light of God and the plenitude of His Graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the Merits of the Saints in Paradise.
9. I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of Glory in Heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by recitation of the Rosary.
12. All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire Celestial Court during their life and at the hour of death.
14. All who recite the Rosary are my children, and brothers and sisters of my Son Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
1. As a member, you are the beneficiary of the prayers of all the members of the Confraternity of the Rosary, even after death.
2. You also receive the fruits of the prayers, Masses and apostolic ministries of the Order of Preachers.
3. Moreover, various plenary and partial indulgences are made available to you. On the one hand, you receive a plenary indulgence under the usual conditions on the day of your enrollment (as indicated in the register and certificate), on the Feast Days of Christmas, Easter, the Annunciation, the Assumption, Our Lady of the Rosary, the Immaculate Conception, and Our Lord’s Presentation in the Temple. On the other hand, you also receive a plenary indulgence under the usual conditions by praying the Rosary in a Church or oratory, in a family, religious community, or in a pious association of the faithful. If not, the indulgence is only partial.
Concerning Indulgences: An indulgence is the remission of the temporal punishment due for sin whose guilt has already been forgiven. It is a partial indulgence if it frees you partially from the temporal punishment due for your sin, and plenary if it frees you completely. Both partial and plenary indulgences can be applied to the dead, but only by means of suffrage. Furthermore, you can only gain a plenary indulgence once a day, unless you are near death. Finally, these are the conditions that you are required to fulfill for receiving an indulgence: Sacrament of Confession, Holy Communion, prayer for the intention of the Pope, and freedom from all sin, even venial. If you are not detached from such sin, or if you have not fulfilled any of the other conditions, your indulgence is partial.
If you are a Catholic in the Southern United States who is fully prepared and ready to enroll in the Confraternity of the Rosary after reading this page about the requirements, promises and benefits of the Confraternity membership, please visit the sign-up page here: Enrollment Form You may only enroll yourself, not your family members or friends, or the deceased. After your enrollment form is processed and your name is enrolled in the register, you will be mailed a hard copy of the certificate of your Confraternity membership.
In Christ with Our Lady of the Rosary
Friar Mariano D. Veliz, O.P., Promoter of the Rosary